Monday, December 21, 2009

Hello... Welcome... Etc...

as if you don't already have enough shite to check on the internet, like bank account balances, facebook, and verifying that little video you and your ex made late one night with your blackberry is not on youtube yet, here is my new blog. yay- what a treat...

pay me no mind. the young man has become somewhat scrooge-ish this year. Christmas comes in 4 days, and i am not feeling it... AT ALL. I have the attitude of brad garrett anymore (without the 7up), and frankly, it's making me (and my legions of fans and followers - hello sir...) sick. It is annoying to be referred to as Schleprock, or the Gloomy Bastard all the time. however, i have my reasons, which i may or may not explain here. they include in-laws, evictions, a spouse and multiple babies.

but i digress...

enjoy your holidays. i will attempt to OD on perry como and the carpenters' holiday tunes for the next day or two, to try to get into the spirit...

tym

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home