Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the past


I don't care for my past. Any of it. Not even the era when I wrote "I don't care for my past" just now. While (to me, at least) this seems dumb, it has a real effect on me.

Earlier today, I had an encounter with my past that caused me to have a panic attack. I am actually typing this post in an attempt to calm myself down. What's worse, I had only 10 % of the available information regarding this visit to the past and my body prepared to go completely mental. I was furious to the point of perspiration approximately 0.01 seconds into the situation, and had I looked only a little deeper I would have seen the info that I believed was omitted in an attempt to make me look bad. Now I just feel dumb and my BP is elevated, making me feel even dumber. I have a headache, and it's not even necessary. A sick stomach for no reason whatsoever.

The Young Man is strange...

tym

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home