Sunday, February 12, 2012

...another tribute


question: is it a sign that you are getting older when your favorite artists start dying? 2nd question: does that count if they don’t die of natural causes?

it is 2:48AM, and I just found out about whitney houston about 20 minutes ago. my heart sank as I read it on twitter, after I realized it wasn’t a joke. idid like whitney when I was younger. "saving all my love for you" and "im your baby tonight" were my joints. …im not even sure what im feeling, aside from loss. phonte, from the groups little brother and the foreign exchange kind of said it best in this tweet:
Worst Black History Month EVER.

i was supposed to do this blog/essay on amy winehouse when she passed away (huge loss for me), but i let everything else in my life get in the way of doing that. i just found the blog draft the other day and felt horrible for not posting it. i still may...
anyway... that's all i wanted.
Le sigh…
RIP, each and every one of you. gotta go kiss my wife and my mini-me’s.
-tym

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home