Tuesday, August 30, 2011

a quick note about work...

seriously, this is what it is like where i work now.

yes party people, i found a new gig, in the fashion industry, and no i do not fold khakis at the gap. and it is completely different. i mean, i went from contemplating a kevlar vest as a daily fashion choice to butterflies and rainbows. and trust me, that shite took some getting used to. i actually heard someone say "you know, i go home every day with a smile on my face! i just love it here!" and literally, my first thought was "is she mental? nobody goes home in a good mood!" however, i have to admit that i really like this place. and i do come home in a pretty good mood. and all of my managers are way cool, so far. but don't think that this will bring an end to my scathing reports on dumb shite. come on... you know me better than that. and yes, i did remove those vicious posts about my former place of employment because i felt guilty. but i don't work there anymore, do i? i will work on getting those re-published...

thank you for your time,
tym

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home