Wednesday, June 20, 2012

disturbing..?

if you found this in a friend's stuff, what would you do?

Question
If I killed myself, who would care?  If I walked outside into my back yard and Hung myself from the swingset, what would it matter in the grand scheme of things? One less 44 year old failure in the world. Nothing. ***** would finally be free of the anchor around her neck. My boys would maybe have the opportunity to be  taken under the wing of someone who could teach them something. My dad and brother are already living their lives, so I'm sure after the initial sting I would just become a memory. I have maybe 2 friends so nobody would have to arrange a funeral. Cremate me and flush my ashes. I know id go to hell, and that's the worst part. I am of no  importance. Square peg. I don't fit. I can't keep a job just because of who I am. I do excellent at my jobs, but I just don't fit. And now my shitty-ness is bringing down my wife and family with me. I fucking hate myself. I'm a scourge. A millstone. Too old and unimportant to matter anymore. I feel horrible for the boys, to have this as a dad. I feel bad for ****** too, havin g. This as a husband .here's some truth for ya: i don't matter anymore. So I should go. Forever. For good. Knives, drugs, rope, car wreck, any of the above. I hate what I have become.


-tym

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home