Friday, November 23, 2012

happy holidays, part 1

hello. happy belated thanksgiving and black friday. I am on no sleep, and I have to be at work in 7 hours. yet there i was, fighting the crowds for some blue rays and a tv for the mini-me's... the thangs i do for them... okay, pulp ficvtion and boondock saints were for me, and a new tv for me means a new tv for them... anyway...


  • i love Christmas music. but listen to this, and tell me that around 2:15 it doesn't sound like some 60s psychedelic charles manson murder type sh*t... like , cant you imagine some drug addled woman with a bad perm and runny eye makeup screaming "RIIIIING! RIIIIING!" while stabbing someone with a butcher knife? no? maybe its just me... sh*t creeps me out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home